Energy consumption accounts for nearly 90% of costs over the life of a compressor. This represents a huge challenge, especially where ecological demands and worldwide competition require the globalization of potential of the entire company. AERZEN is currently meeting this challenge with energy savings of up to 15%. Based on the pressures and volume streams involved, this means that the investment will recoup its own costs in merely two years. The Delta Hybrid perfectly fits the description.
The Delta Hybrid is a ground-breaking Rotary Lobe Compressor, and is the outcome of a co-operation between the rotary lobe blower and the screw compressor technologies and opens up totally new possibilities for generating positive pressure or vacuum by integrating the technical advantages of the two concepts.
Unlike low-pressure applications which require the Roots-Principle of isochoric compression, the screw compressor benefits from internal compression which makes it the preferred choice for its energy efficiency in increased pressure ranges. The package idea is based on the effective and in-demand Aerzen Delta design (Delta Screw and Delta Blower) and has been systematically upgraded.
The Benefits of Delta Hybrid at a Glance:
- Minimal life-cycle costs
- High levels of reliability, extended service life
- Processed air 100% free of absorption materials and oil
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Excellent energy efficiency (up to 15% energy savings)
- Greater variety of applications and pressures (control range of 25% to 100%)
|Type of technology:
||Rotary lobe compressors
||Positive pressure, Negative pressure
||110 to 9,000 m3/h
||Air, Neutral Gases
||MAX. -700 mbar
||MAX. 1,500 mbar
The Delta Hybrid is used in a wide variety of crucial industrial applications. These units are engineered for the oil-free conveyance of neutral gases and air. It is suitable for positive and negative pressure use in nominal widths from DN 100 to DN 300.
- Pneumatic conveyance of bulk materials (pressure/vacuum pneumatics)
- Drinking water purification
- Sewage treatment
- River and lake aeration and many more
- Chemical and process technology
- Glass and paper manufacturing
- Food sector
- Sewage treatment
- Environmental technology and many more