PerkinElmer has introduced a compact, fully simultaneous ICP-OES instrument called the Avio® 550 Max. The instrument is perfect for laboratories that require high throughput.
The Avio® 550 Max uses a vertical plasma and has been designed to handle even the most complex, high matrix specimens without any need for dilution, thus delivering performance, productivity and faster return on investment.
In addition to this, the Syngistix™ for ICP software offers a smart, intuitive environment with intelligent tracking for live instrument and sample diagnostics. With this software, results can also be viewed to effortlessly monitor sample analysis, internal standard performance and quality control and thus ensure the accuracy of samples.
Image Credit: PerkinElmer, Inc.
Proprietary Features on the Avio® 550 Max ICP-OES
- The PlasmaShear™ system enables argon-free, maintenance-free removal of interference
- Flat Plate™ plasma technology provides a more stable and robust plasma, ensures the lowest argon consumption of any ICP and does not require maintenance
- Vertical plasma torch design offers complete matrix tolerance, reducing the time for sample preparation
- Universal Data Acquisition in the Syngistix™ software, which is available only on the Avio® 550/560 Max instruments, allows concurrent acquisition of all available wavelengths, with almost no penalty for time or storage
- Sophisticated optical system with off-axis and free-form coated optics offers better speed, accuracy and precision
- Dual view improves radial and axial plasma viewing to the extended linear dynamic range and quantifies low and high concentrations in the same run, irrespective of wavelength
- Syngistix™ for ICP Software offers a left-to-right, intuitive, icon-based design, reflecting the progression of users’ workflow with intelligent features that guide them through every step for better control and greater confidence
- Color PlasmaCam™ allows continuous plasma viewing, easing method development and facilitating remote diagnostic capabilities
For more flexibility, the Avio® 550 Max comes in three configurations, enabling users to choose the most optimal option for their specific applications. The configuration of the Avio 550 Max is perfect for organic analysis applications, like the ASTM® methods D4951 and D5185 and Caterpillar® S.O.S.SM Program.
Source: PerkinElmer, Inc.
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible
||Avio 550 Max Oils