The SolarEdge PV inverter combines a sophisticated, digital control technology and a one stage, efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
Our fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data PV monitoring receiver is integrated in the inverter and aggregates PowerBox™ performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The US inverter comes with a built in DC switch while the European inverter can be fitted with a seamlessly attachable cabling duct for managing the installation wirings. Both are light enough for a single person to install on a supplied bracket.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with Power Optimizers
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation