The CMP10 is a secondary standard pyranometer with an excellent price-quality performance ratio on the market. Based on the established CMP 11 technology, CMP10 extends this quality to applications where maintenance is difficult and/or forms a major part of the cost of ownership.
The CMP10 includes an internal drying cartridge that will last for at least 10 years in case the housing is not opened. Maintenance is thus maintained significantly.
It is possible to extend the interval for dome cleaning and increase the measurement quality by fitting CMP10 with the recently launched CVF4 ventilation unit.
The key features of the CMP10 are:
- Kipp & Zonen provides every CMP10 with a 5-year warranty as standard.
- This warranty applies provided that the CMP10 is used only under atmospheric conditions, when the housing is not opened, or when the Kipp & Zonen cable and connector is correctly fitted.
- No desiccant inspection or change for 10 years.
- Minimized maintenance.
- Lowest cost of ownership.
- Best price/performance ratio, Proven technology and 5 year full warranty.