CMP 11 uses the temperature compensated detector technology originally developed for the CMP 22 and features better performance than the CMP 6. This equipment is particularly suitable for meteorological networks and the reduced response time of 1.66s (63%) meets the requirements for solar energy applications.
The key features of the CMP11 pyranometer are:
- A waterproof socket fitted for the signature yellow signal cable, which is available in a range of lengths pre-wired to the waterproof plug.
- The integral bubble level is raised to the top of the housing and can be viewed without removing the redesigned snap-on sun shield, which also covers the connector.
- The connector has gold-plated contacts and enables easy exchange and re-calibration.
- The screw-in the drying cartridge is easy to remove and the replacement desiccant is supplied in convenient refill packets.
- The Pyranometer does not require any power, it supplies a low voltage of 0-20mV in relation to the amount of incoming radiation.
- When a higher voltage level or a 4-20mA signal is required, the AMPBOX is the perfect solution.