The Delta Blower Generation 5 rotary lobe blowers are robust and long-lasting machines that can run through countless compressor cycles without wavering. They signify the pinnacle of technical invention aimed at future customer requirements, integrated with years of experience in designing consecutive generations of blowers, and thereby deliver clear success. In 1960, Aerzener Maschinenfabrik was the first company to assemble compact blower units, and this has been part of its leading range since then. The Delta Blower Generation 5 carries forward this tradition of success to the fifth generation.
The AERZEN Delta Blower Generation 5 offers exclusive advantages:
- It is easy to operate and requires minimal maintenance
- The noise levels are lowered by meticulous engineering
- It does not use absorption material
- The machine integrates a mechanical fan
- It can be configured in a side-by-side design which helps it fit into narrow installation spaces
It is extremely flexible for numerous applications and its design can be modified to deliver even more advantage, including:
- Energy optimization
- Base support from Aerzen, a certified spark arrester for applications compliant with ATEX
- Blower stage has been patented for its decreased pulsation resulting rom its exceptional operating mode
- Oil-free operation, making it a class 0 device according to ISO 8573-1 certifications
- Standard application for energy-conserving motors class IE3
The hinged motor mounting plate allows automatic belt retention.
- Type of technology: The Delta Generation 5 Blower is a positive displacement blower
- Design: It works on positive and negative pressures
- Volume flow: It handles between 30 and 15,000 m3/hour
- Conveyance: It is oil-free
- Medium: It compresses air and neutral gases
- Positive pressure: It can achieve up to 1,000 mbar pressure
- Negative pressure: It can achieve up to -500 mbar
Not all blowers are alike.
- Aerzen’s Delta Generation 5 Blower is constructed like a workhorse to serve a range of applications necessitating 25% to 100% power
- It can be altered in a variety of ways to tailor its use
It is also engineered for small spaces, and can be modified to fit side-by-side in cramped installations, thereby requiring smaller engine rooms.
- It is engineered to operate easily and with low maintenance, with the maintenance tools and controls being situated on the front of the machine
- The oil levels can be viewed easily from the outside and with the machine in work mode
- It comes as a plug-and-play design, meaning it is pre-configured, with the parameters already indicated, making it ready to function immediately after installation.
No Absorption Material
- It does not use absorption material which makes it ideal for use in carrying bulk food items pneumatically, since it does not add any contaminants
- This also signifies that it can be securely used for water treatment safely and without energy losses, as no absorption material is present to accumulate on the aeration plates, cause pressure losses, or clog up filters.
- The Delta Generation 5 Blowers are equipped with class IE3 motors as standard, making them highly energy-efficient
- The new E-design improves their efficiency even more.
Low Noise Levels
- The decrease in noise makes these machines ideal for installation even in stringently regulated areas, such as those with a sizeable population, and in adherence to noise standards in production plants
- The enhanced acoustic hood allows negligible noise levels
- The patented blower stage in this series allows for an incorporated process which decreases pulsations
The Delta Generation 5 blowers are ideal for any geographical zone with their powerful construction and patented non-pulsatile technology. The blowers are compact yet adjustable and can be used outdoors, even in challenging terrain, as well as in insulated indoor installations. It is possible to use them as autonomous units or as part of large assembled batteries. They can be used in areas prone to earthquakes just as safely as aboard a naval vessel or any other arrangement of moving equipment.
Some of the typical applications include:
- Conveying gas
- Removal of dust
- Treatment of water and wastewater
- Production of vacuum
- Biogas treatment
- Backwashing of filter media
- Pneumatic transport of bulk materials along a conveyor tract
- Chemical facilities
- Sewage treatment
- Power production
- Process technology
- Cement and lime production
Delta Blower Generation 5 - Rotary Lobe Blowers for Air and Neutral Gases
Delta Blower Generation 5 - Picture 1
Delta Blower Generation 5 - Picture 2
Delta Blower Generation 5 - Picture 3