Durasens™ LT-B Series Liquid Transmission Flow Cells are field-tested basic cells that use transmission spectroscopy to reliably examine liquid streams.
The flow cells themselves are made from durable 316 stainless steel and include a diverse range of pathlengths and window materials making them equally useful in a laboratory, pilot plant or manufacturing facility.
Pathlengths can be changed easily by altering the spacer, while the novel demountable design allows cells to be easily taken apart for pathlength spacers and windows to be swapped around, or for cleaning where required.
The Durasens™ LT-B Series Liquid Transmission Flow Cells are available in two variants – the LT-B25 which uses 20 mm round, clear apertures and the LT-B13 which uses 8 mm apertures.
Both these models are available in temperature-controlled versions – the LT-B25-T and LT-B13-T respectively – and these temperature-controlled models are comprised of thermally insulted cells with an embedded K-type thermocouple, low-voltage cartridge heaters and a flow-through cooling conduit.
- 260 °C maximum temperature
- Reliable flow cells made from stainless steel with Swagelok fittings
- Temperature-controlled models are available
- A diverse range of pathlength spacers and window materials are available
- Pathlengths can be changed with ease by altering the spacer
- A compatible automatic temperature controller is available separately
- Standard sample slide holder mounting
- The unit can use 8 mm or 20 mm diameter clear apertures
- Windows and spacers can be demounted for easy cleaning and exchange
||316 Stainless Steel standard, other materials available
||1/8” Swagelok fittings standard, other fittings available
||Al2O3, BaF2, CaF2, KBr, NaCl, SiO2, ZnS, ZnSe, and others
||15 μm -1000 μm, depending on spacer thickness
||From UV to Far IR, depending on window material
|Max Operating Temperature
||200 °C with Viton O-rings, 260 °C with Kalrez O-rings