The compact and intuitive Durasens™ LSP-T series Diamond ATR Analyzers have been expertly designed for the quick and simple analysis of liquids, emulsions, pastes, gels oils and slurries via mid-IR FTIR spectroscopy.
The LSP-T Analyzers are ideal for the multicomponent analysis and composition verification of samples within a diverse range of industries; including chemicals, beverages, pharmaceuticals, food and petrochemicals.
They include an inbuilt multiple reflection diamond ATR sampling element and a flow liquid cell that is designed for sealed cell and/or flow-through measurements.
As well as the regular FTIR software, the LSP-T Analyzers include inbuilt chemometric software that can be easily adjusted to fit the user’s particular application or needs.
Additionally, the new Durasens™ Analyzers include an integrated sample temperature controller regulated by the unit’s inbuilt FTIR software. This means that controlling the temperature of a specific sample is now easier than ever.
- Quick and simple cleaning
- No need to prepare samples in advance
- Inbuilt multiple reflection diamond ATR sampling elements
- Abrasion and corrosion resistance
- High sensitivity is ensured by the use of multiple reflections
- Tiny amounts of sample are required
- Fast analysis – often in just a few minutes
- Integrated chemometric software that can be adapted to a customer’s needs
- Integrated sample temperature controller regulated by built-in FTIR software