The 3rd annual Clean Tech Open Awards Gala held Thursday evening in San Francisco honored the six winners who showed the most promise to launch a viable, clean energy solution.
And yes, that prize is pretty sweet: $50,000 in cash and an additional $50,000 worth of business tools like legal and accounting services, public relations consulting, office space and other goodies that are considered part of the "start-up in a box" package.
Here are the six categories and their respective winners:
- Air, Water & Waste Award: Over the Moon Diapers
- Energy Efficiency Award: Viridis Earth
- Green Building Award: BottleStone
- Renewables Award: Focal Point Energy
- Smart Power Award: Power Assure
- Transportation Award: ElectraDrive