Watch this webinar titled, Fugitive Emissions and Best Practices for Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) on-demand now.
About This Webinar
Fugitive emissions are unintended leaks of gases and vapors from industrial processes that can be harmful to workers, the community and the environment. Many governments around the world have implemented regulations that require industries to implement Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) programs to reduce the amount of hazardous gases escaping into the environment.
This webinar and live Q&A provides an introduction into the regulations and the instrumentation utilized to detect fugitive emissions and how companies that implement such practices are saving money and becoming good corporate stewards.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about fugitive emissions and their impact to society
- Best practices and benefits of an LDAR program
- Understand the instrumentation utilized to detect fugitive emissions
About the Event Speaker
Bob Gallagher began his career in Product Management after receiving his Bachelor of Science in Materials Engineering from Penn State University, and an MBA from Boston University. With over 21 years of experience at various technical companies such as Texas Instruments and Hutchinson, he has been instrumental in launching several NPI global products within the Automotive, Datacenter, and Instrumentation markets.
As of December 2017, he has been an integral part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, while still pursuing his hobbies of traveling the work, hiking, tennis, and golf.
Who Should Attend This Webinar
- Environmental Health & Safety personnel within the regulated industries of Oil & Gas and PetroChem
- Industrial managers who want to learn more about government regulations and how to implement similar programs within their facilities