Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Renewable Energy Services Market and its Potential in South Africa" report to their offering.
The South African renewable energy services market is in a nascent phase when compared to markets such as Spain, the United States, Germany, Australia, and other developed countries.
This research service focuses on the job creation potential for the South African renewable energy services market. Because the market is still in the developmental stage, the market potential is assessed through key policy documents propelling the use of renewables.
In addition, case studies and comparisons to other developed markets, such as Australia, the United State, and Germany, are used where applicable.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing market participants structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What are the operational expenditure (OPEX) costs associated with the renewable energy industry?
- What skills are needed to comply with industry requirements?
- How many jobs can be created per installed megawatt? Will these jobs be created in the short, medium, or long term?
- Can developed countries' experience be applied to developing countries?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Wind and Solar Employment Potential Analysis
4. Renewable Energy Employment Opportunities by Scenario
5. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
8. The Company Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnbnjw/the_renewable