This Pike Research report provides an in-depth analysis of global opportunities in the offshore wind power market, as well as an examination of key challenges facing the industry. It examines technology innovations that will influence the future direction of the market, and also features detailed profiles of key industry players, including a SWOT analysis for each. Market forecasts extend through 2017 and include projections for installed capacity, installation costs, and production revenue, segmented by region and country.
Key Questions Addressed:
- Which countries will lead in offshore wind development over the next six years – and why?
- What key barriers and opportunities will shape the U.S. market?
- Which wind turbine manufacturers will lead the offshore wind market?
- How much capital will be invested in supporting infrastructure by 2017?
- Which countries (and U.S. states) offer the best policy support for offshore wind?
- What sorts of innovation will be required in foundations, vessels, and ports in order to accommodate expected market growth?
Who needs this report?
- Wind turbine and component manufacturers
- Grid infrastructure companies
- Maritime industries
- Industry associations
- Government agencies
- Investor community