This report examines the market issues, technological issues, and opportunities for players in all phases of the CCS industry, from capture technology to transport and storage. It also provides detailed market forecasts for all the major regions of the world, including costs and revenues. While Pike Research believes that most of the targets for CCS deployments between now and 2030 are optimistic, the industry will grow, under the most aggressive scenario, to reach annual revenues of $221.5 billion in 2030.
Key questions addressed:
- What are the primary drivers of the CCS industry?
- What is the role of governments in establishing the necessary conditions for a profitable CCS industry?
- What are the key market issues facing companies in the CCS industry?
- What are the primary technological issues facing companies in the CCS industry?
- How large will the CCS industry be in 2030, in terms of annual revenue?
Who needs this report?
- Carbon capture technology developers
- Oilfield services companies
- Professional services providers
- Power utilities