This holiday season give the gift of "green" air with Alen Corporation's new eco-friendly Paralda -- the first and only environmentally friendly air purifier ever available for purchase in America.
Starting this month, Paralda will be available for purchase nationwide online from Alen Corporation, Target and Linens 'n Things, Inc. Paralda creates an entirely new category of indoor air purification systems by being the only portable air purifier in the U.S. that is made with lead-free components, RoHS compliant, ozone safe, and Energy Star qualified.
"For holiday shoppers looking for the safest and most efficient air purifier this Christmas or Hanukkah, we have designed Paralda -- the first and only eco-friendly portable indoor air purification appliance ever available in America," said Peter Mann, CEO of Alen Corporation. "Most importantly, we are the only manufacturer in the U.S. that chose to omit lead components from our air purifier -- a confirmed lethal substance that is found in other air purifiers," concluded Mann.
Paralda has several safety and advanced efficiency features not found in other air purifiers:
- Cable management system, set the cord length eliminating excess cord on the floor
- Light touch activation controls (other air purifiers use push buttons or manual knobs)
- User interface light dims after 30 seconds
- Auto-closing cover
- UV lamp to kill bacteria in the air that is set to last 3 to 5 years, and UV lamp replacement indicator
- Patent-pending air flow design, air comes in the back of the air purifier and exits out each side, distributing the air in the most efficient manner possible without a draft
- Choice of four speeds that run quietly
- A slim, modern design to fit in any room
- The industry's best lifetime warranty
- Easy-to-use 24-hour programmable timer.
Paralda weighs 17 lbs., is 8"W x 11"D x 28"H, and has a low power consumption of only 55 watts. It features a translucent outer core with a bamboo green inner core. The retail price is $499.00 U.S.