Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Scrap Metal & Waste Recycling (European)" report to their offering.
Plimsoll Publishing's Scrap Metal & Waste Recycling (European) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Scrap Metal & Waste Recycling (European) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 500 companies.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Scrap Metal & Waste Recycling (European) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyze industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 500 companies is meticulously scrutinized in a one-page individual assessment and is analyzed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Key Topics Covered:
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analyzing the 500 largest Scrap Metal & Waste Recycling (European) companies.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinizes the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example AFM RECYCLAGE has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example METALLURGICA ITALIANA S.P.A. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 500 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 21.4%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Scrap Metal & Waste Recycling (European) industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wp44g/scrap_metal_and