At CHINAPLAS 2019 in Guangzhou, Booth 5.1A65, Brückner Maschinenbau will present their latest stretching lines for technical and specialty films as well as solutions for better recyclable packaging films.
New High Temperature Oven for Special Film Applications
Manufacturing oriented specialty films for high-value technical and optical applications needs an elaborate high temperature oven. Typical applications are BOPI films for base film and cover glass in flexible displays, or PTFE membranes, used in clothing.
Brückner’s newly developed high temperature ovens provide unique temperature uniformity as well as very tight tolerances in air velocity – both necessary to produce high quality film with a low yield. Additionally, the special chain track systems ensure a smooth film guiding in order to reach the dedicated mechanical properties. Combined with Brückner’s user-friendly automation system and a low energy consumption, the production costs for highly special films can be reduced to a minimum.
Battery separator film production: Various solutions and processes shown at the booth
- Lines and components for the wet process and any other process as well as for Brückner’s patented for EVAPORE process
- The unique LISIM simultaneous process, applied to wet battery separator film production
- Powerful and efficient sequential & simultaneous lines up to 5.5m working width for the wet process
- Patented MD relax chain with motorized inline adjustment for low MD shrinkage films
- Standard thickness range from 5 to 16 µm for simultaneous lines and from 5 to 20 µm for sequential lines
Brückner’s industrial lines for battery separator film production are based on extensive in house R&D activities and are already in production at leading battery separator film manufacturers worldwide and especially in China.
Strong Approach to Recyclability and Circular Economy
Recyclability of plastic materials of all kinds as well as the establishment and strengthening of a circular economy are on today’s agenda. At Chinaplas Brückner presents a new BOPE line concept with a huge potential for the flexible packaging markets and the upcoming circular economy:
- Films with excellent mechanical and optical properties
- Easy sorting and recycling
- New mono-material solutions as substitution of not recyclable multilayer structures and material composites
Also a show highlight: The new Brückner inline coating system:
- Cooperation with the German coating specialist Kroenert
- Manufacturing of mono-material high barrier films: better sortable and recyclable
- Reduction of further converting/laminating steps
- Available as retrofit for all existing production lines through Brückner Servtec
New Film Temperature Sensors for “Easy Operation”
At Chinaplas Brückner shows for the first time a new assistant system within the operating concept “Easy Operation”: Film temperature sensors for BOPP and BOPET packaging film lines. These sensors provide film temperature profiles over the complete production process. Knowing the exact film temperature leads to a better line stability, a consistent film quality and less waste.
At the joint Brückner Group booth, besides Brückner Maschinenbau, visitors will also meet Brückner Servtec with their solutions for the profitable operation of film stretching lines, Kiefel, showing the latest developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry, and PackSys Global, presenting advanced packaging equipment.