This Pike Research tracker report, updated quarterly, provides detailed analysis of worldwide utility smart grid and smart meter programs including tracking of customer endpoints, metering vendors, communications vendors, and systems integrators. The tracker includes a tactical examination of technologies, deployment timeframes, and vendor selections for each utility deployment, along with vendor market share analysis.
Key questions addressed:
- Which utilities are actively engaged in smart grid and smart meter deployments on a worldwide basis and what are their intended volumes and timeframes?
- Which technologies have various utilities selected for their deployment projects?
- Which meter manufacturers, communications module vendors, and systems integrators are working with specific utilities?
- What are the market shares of these companies in terms of utility vendor selections in the United States?
- What and where are the active plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) and vehicle-to-grid (V2G) projects?
- What and where are the active demand response (DR) programs in the United States?
Who needs this report?
- Meter Manufacturers
- Smart Grid Communications Vendors
- Demand Response Companies
- PEV Companies
- V2G Companies
- Government Agencies
- Investor Community