COP26 taking place at Glasgow in November is focusing minds from industry, government and research on the urgency of tackling climate change.
Electric vehicles are an important part of decarbonisation and the drive for ultra-low emissions.
Topics from roll-out and disparities in charging infrastructure, to electric vehicles (EV) for all, smart cities and green infrastructure are just some of the critical areas under discussion at this year’s EV Summit taking place at Saïd Business School in Oxford on 1-2 September 2021.
The EV Summit is a unique opportunity for senior business leaders to interact with an experienced panel of speakers from across the sector, take part in discussions and meet leaders in the field to drive forward full, battery electric e-mobility for electric vehicles.
Following the success of the 2019 and 2020 events, this year’s EV Summit has the theme of decarbonisation at its heart.
Created by Green.TV Media, ElectricDrives news outlet, and Oxford City Council, the summit offers the opportunity to engage with fellow leaders from the entire suite of sectors involved in the rapid transition to electrification.
Ade Thomas, Founder of Green.TV Media, says, “The most influential people in the electric vehicle space will attend the two days of the EV Summit in Oxford: active participants, shaping the debate and the contours of the new e-mobility industry.
“The EV Summit offers the opportunity to listen to inspirational panel discussions and get involved in debates and Q&A on hot topics in the electric vehicle and e-mobility field, and attend our exhibition space.
“We also offer a targeted business introductions service for leaders who wish to meet fellow senior business professionals over a specific topic or agenda, creating new synergies, furthering the sustainability agenda, and bringing partnerships and business deals.”
10 panels will tackle different aspects of decarbonisation and progress towards e-mobility, focusing on areas from investment in electric vehicles to smart cities, and decarbonisation of mobility.
To book your place for the 2021 EV Summit, or to find out more about exhibiting or sponsorship, visit: https://www.evsummit.biz
Additional information on the EV Summit panels and speaker line-ups:
Delivering on sustainability and making the boardroom case for fleet electrification
- Maria Bengtsson, Director of EY, Valuation, Modelling and Economics
- Markus Kroeger, CEO of ABB’s e-mobility Digital Venture
- Tim Jones, Director of Marketing, Communications & Sustainability, DPDgroup UK
- Alfonso Martinez, Managing Director, LeasePlan
Transitioning towards electric passenger vehicles
- Alex Smith, Managing Director, Volkswagen
- Ashley Andrew, Managing Director, Hyundai Motor UK
- Jonathan Goodman, Chief Operating Officer, Polestar
Successful corporate strategies at the tipping point of accelerated EV adoption
- Sherief Rahim, Director, Improved Corporate Finance
Making EV for everyone!
- Catherine Marris, Head of Innovation, Motability
- Matt Dale, EV and eLCV Business Owner, ALD International Group
Investment in EV
Opportunities in the transition to zero emission vehicles
- Mark Richards, Partner and Co-Leader of the Energy, Environment & Infrastructure Team, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP)
- Maurice Hochschild, Chairman, Osprey Charging Network
Charging infrastructure in the UK
Delivering on the rapid roll-out of EV infrastructure
- Matt Porter, Global Head of E-mobility, Shell
- Erik Fairbairn, CEO, Pod Point
- Neil Isaacson, CEO, Liberty Charge
- Adrian Keen, CEO, InstaVolt
How V2X, V2G and charging point management systems are powering efficient e-mobility platforms
- Floris van den Broek, CEO, GreenFlux Smart Systems
- Niall Riddell, Founder, Paua
- David Watson, Founder, Ohme
How e-mobility is delivering green infrastructure
- Jane Hoffer, CEO, GoWithFlow
- Anthony Hinde, Managing Director, Mer
- Poppy Mills, UK Managing Director, ubitricity
- Chris Pateman-Jones, CEO, Connected Kerb
Decarbonisation of mobility
Building a net zero sector
- Jeremy Parkes, Global Business Lead, Electric Vehicles, DNV
- Amy Stokes, Head of E-mobility, Volvo Trucks UK & Ireland
- Paul Willcox, Managing Director, Vauxhall Motors
- Khaled Shahbo, Senior VP for Europe, Enterprise Holdings
Creating new, native, sustainable electric vehicles
- Carl-Magnus Norden, Co-Founder, Volta Trucks
- Mat Weaver, Vice President, Nissan Motor Corporation
- Adam Barmby, Founder, EAV